22 June 2017, Kuala Lumpur – Here is an updated list of upcoming chess tournaments from July to November 2017:-
1) 15 Julai 2017 – Help Universiti Chess Tournament – hadiah keseluruhan lebih RM2,500.00 (wang tunai + lain-lain). http://caturhelp.blogspot.com/
2) 29 July 2017 – Dr Cafe Leisure Rapid Chess Tournament – further details – https://fireyrookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/dr-cafe-leisure-chess-rapid-tournament-on-agungs-birthday/
3) 30 Julai 2017 (Ahad) – Kejohanan Catur Terbuka PAKGAM 2017…hadiah keseluruhan berjumlah RM3,000.00 (wang tunai + hamper). Anjuran Pertubuhan Amal Kebajikan Gerakan Anak Malaysia . Maklumat lanjut, sila layari www.cerdikcatur.blogspot.my
4) 20 Ogos 2017 – Kejohanan Terbuka Catur Merdeka YPC Yang Ke-2 – hadiah keseluruhan lebih RM19,000.00 (wang tunai + lain-lain). http://caturmerdekaypc.blogspot.com/
5) 25 Aug – 5 Sep 2017 – Malaysia Chess Festival 2017 – for info and forms – https://fireyrookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/14th-malaysian-chess-festival-2017/ and https://fireyrookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/malaysian-chess-festival-2017-forms/
6) 9 Sept 2017 – Kejohanan Catur Piala YDP MPSJ Yang Ke-6 .hadiah keseluruhan lebih RM7,000.00 ( wang tunai + lain-lain). http://catur3c.blogspot.com/
7) 5 Nov 2017 – Juara Catur Sabak Bernam 2017..hadiah keseluruhan lebih RM10,000.00 ribu (wang tunai + lain-lain). http://catursabakbernam.blogspot.com/
22 March 2017, Kuala Lumpur – The upcoming Malaysian Chess Festival 2017 is slated for the 25th August till 4th September 2017 for the fantastic series of eight continuous seamless chess manic tournaments over the National Independence Day weekend. The following flyer has the details:-
18 Sep 2016, Kuala Lumpur – In the 11th GOLDIS Malaysia Chess Challenge 2016, Indonesian, Kamalsyah Muhammad scored an awesome 8.0 points from 9 rounds of play. In second position is Malaysian, Tan Yong Zhao with 7.5 points and third, Malaysian Yusoff Fairul with 7.0 points.
Ranking after 9 rounds for 11th GOLDIS Malaysia Chess Challenge 2016 as follows:
18 Sep 2016, Kuala Lumpur – The final 9th round confirms that GM S Dhopade Swapnil of India final score of 7.5 points is the most outstanding of the group.
Here are the round 9 results:
17 Sep 2016, Kuala Lumpur – Round 8 results continues to solidifies GM Swapnil S Dhopade of India with another win against GM Deepan on top board. GM Swapnil has 7 solid points after round 8 as the standout leader. Meanwhile on second board IM Le Tuan Minh of Vietnam wins over GM Sivuk Vitaly of Ukraine, placing IM Le Tuan Minh in second rank after round 8 play with 6.5 points.
For Malaysians, FM Nicholas Chan lost on board eight vs GM Antonio Rogelio Jr and is with 4.5 points. FM Lim Zhuo Ren drew on board 10 vs IM Rolando Nolte and is with 5.0 points after round 8. IM Lim Yee Weng won against IM Das Sayantan of India on board 15 and is with 5.5 points after round 8. Top seed GM Koneru Humpy won against Miciano John Mavin on board 16 giving her 5.0 points after round 8.
17 Sep 2016, Kuala Lumpur – Here are the round 7 results. GM Swapnil S Dhopade of India is firmly in the lead with another win over fellow Indian IM Narayanan Srinath on top board.
17 Sep 2016, Kuala Lumpur – Here the round 7 results of the Seniors Open 2016. GM Fominyh solidifies lead with a win over Bagamasbad Efren of Philippines in the 7th round.